Friends Life Critical Illness Cover
Friends life revised critical illness cover includes ten partial payments* covering less serious conditions that may still have a massive impact on your lives.
And their partial payment benefits are in addition to the main benefit you would receive if their condition worsened and met the applicable critical illness definition* or you were diagnosed or suffering from another critical illness.
Partial payments can help pay for
- time off work for treatment and recovery
- private treatment or consultancy
- the option to take a less demanding job or work
- house modifications
Ten partial payments
They will pay the lower of 25% of the benefit and £25,000 for the following illnesses:
- coronary angioplasty
- low grade prostate cancer
They will pay the lower of 12.5% of the benefit and £12,500 for the following illnesses:
- carcinoma in situ of the cervix uteri - requiring hysterectomy
- carcinoma in situ of the urinary bladder
- cerebral aneurysm
- cerebral arteriovenous malformation
- Crohn's disease
- ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast
- non-malignant pituitary adenoma
- removal of one or more lobe(s) of the lungs
Find out more about Friends Life Protect+ Critical Illness Cover call us today in 0845 262 2226.
You may also be interested in:
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600