Instant Online Insurance Quote
- Term Life Insurance Quote
- Mortgage Life Insurance Quote
- Critical Illness Insurance Quote
- Income Protection Insurance Quote
- Accident Sickness & Unemployment Cover Quote
- Life Insurance Advice
Protection Insurance What is...
- Term Life Insurance
- Decreasing Term Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Income Protection
- Accident Sickness Unemployment
- Whole Life Insurance
- Waiver of Premium
- Cheap Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Insurance Info
- Best Life Insurance Deals
- Joint Life Insurance
Nearly half of all marriages will end in divorce*
A startling statistic but perhaps not a huge surprise. The UK has witnessed a rise in single person households and single parent families as the views towards marriage and divorce have changed. And it is estimated that by 2020, there will be more single people than married people in the UK**.
This shift in family dynamics has resulted in a gap to provide cover for changing family needs and lifestyles.
With these statistics in mind, how many of your clients have children and would need to make maintenance payments if they were to separate or divorce? What would happen if they became seriously ill and could not continue with their maintenance payments ?
Protection for the 21st century family
Family income benefit (FIB) from Scottish Provident can provide the solution to that problem. FIB is life and/or earlier critical illness cover paid on an income basis.
What can our family income benefit provide ?
- Regular payments to help cover mortgage and monthly bills
- Peace of mind for your client and their family
- School or nursery fees made easier
- Choice and flexibility to commute to a lump sum
- Protection for maintenance payments
Scottish Provident's family income benefit can provide you with significant cost savings too, when compared to taking out life or earlier critical illness on a lump sum basis.
The benefit will pay an income on your client's death for the remaining term of the plan and includes free children's critical illness cover which covers all children including step children - a key benefit for the modern day family.***
For more information on family income benefit.
*** Children's critical illness cover available only with critical illness cover.
Find out more about Scottish Povident Family Income Cover call us today in 0845 262 2226.
You may also be interested in:
- Term Life Insurance Explained
- Accident Sickness Unemployment Explained
- Income Protection Insurance Explained
- Life Insurance Advice
- Mortgage Types Explained
- Mortgage Top Ten
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600