- Rates from just 5.09%
- New 85% LTV 2 year buy-to-let tracker deal
Alliance & Leicester is enhancing its range of specialist mortgages. The new range is available from Friday 13 April and includes:
- Buy-to-Let - 2 year Base Rate Tracker 5.09% (BBR – 0.16%), maximum LTV 85%, arrangement fee £1,999. 100% rental cover required at BBR + 1%. ERC 6% until 30/06/2009.
- Buy-to-Let - 2 year Fixed Rate 5.39%, maximum LTV 75%. Arrangement fee £1,999. 100% rental cover required at BBR + 1%. ERC 6% until 30/06/2009.
- Self Certified - 2 year Base Rate Tracker 5.15% (BBR – 0.10%), maximum LTV 85%, arrangement fee £1,399. ERC 6% until 30/06/2008 then 5% until 30/06/2009.
- Near Prime – 2 year Fixed Rate 5.99%, maximum LTV 80%, arrangement fee - £999. Free valuation¹ and £250 cashback². ERC 6% until 30/06/2009.
Jeremy Claridge, Head of Specialist Mortgages at Alliance & Leicester says:“Our latest range is extremely competitive with rates starting at just 5.09%. We’ve introduced some new lower priced buy-to-let and self cert products with fixed arrangement fees giving brokers even more choice! Following broker feedback we have also extended our popular Fee Saver³ deals – with minimal up-front costs - into the prime self cert marketplace giving borrowers a real value for money option when it comes to buying a home or remortgaging.”
For further information, please contact:
|Alliance & Leicester Press Office||0116 200 3355|
Notes to Editor:
Free valuation – refunded upon completion
2£250 cashback – paid on completion to remortgage customers
³Fee Saver package – all customers receive a free valuation (refunded upon completion) and pay no Product Fee. Remortgage customers receive £250 cashback.
In July 2006 Alliance & Leicester Mortgages launched a simple and straightforward range of market-leading buy-to-let, self-certification and
near-prime mortgages, offering a ‘one-stop shop’ for intermediaries and their clients.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600
We normally do not charge a fee for mortgage advice, however this is dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee would be £500