An offset mortgage could be right for you as you can link savings and banking to your new mortgage.
Offset mortgages allows you to put all your money in one place - from your mortgage and loans to your savings and current account, giving you the flexibility to live your life differently.
Advantages and Disadvantages of an offset mortgage
- you pay a single low interest rate on everything you borrow – your mortgage, loans and credit cards
- you get a great return on your savings and the money that normally sits idle in your current account - with no tax to pay
- you get complete flexibility on how much you pay on your mortgage each month you always have complete access to all your money
- No stability when compared to a Fixed rate mortgage
- Interest rates are often high than a discounted rate.
Flexible rate mortgages for further information
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600
We normally do not charge a fee for mortgage advice, however this is dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee would be £500