Specialist Commercial Mortgages
- Bed & Breakfast Mortgages
- Guest House Mortgages
- Hotel Commercial Mortgages
- Shops & Retail Unit Mortgages
- Pub Commercial Mortgages
- Buy to Let Mortgages
- Restaurant Mortgages
- Office Commercial Mortgages
- Farm Commercial Mortgages
- Land & Development Mortgages
- Factories & Industrial Mortgages
- Commercial Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Calculator
- Commercial Mortgage Broker
Commercial Mortgage Info
Commercial Mortgage Calculator
Instant commercial mortgage calculator
The Simple commercial mortgage calculator below allows you to quickly calculator the monthly mortgage interest payments for a mortgage amount you set and and a mortgage interest rate you select. This commercial mortgage calculator is just to give you a quick and easy way to calculate the possible mortgage interest repayments. If you have any queries regarding the commercial mortgage calculator below please contact us for assistance.
Do you want Fee Free commercial mortgage advice?
After using the the mortgage calculator, if you would like commercial remortgage advice or commercial mortgage advice, complete our simple commercial mortgage enquiry form and we will contact you to discuses your commercial mortgage requirements.
Commercial mortgages may not be regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Best Mortgage Type
- Types of Mortgage Explained
- Online House Price Comparison
- Fee Free Commercial Mortgage Advice
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224.
We normally do not charge a fee for mortgage advice, however this is dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee would be £500