Whenever you apply for a mortgage, either because you are moving house or want to find a better mortgage deal, you need to appoint a conveyancer to look after your legal interests and ensure everything progresses to completion without any unnecessary hitches.
If, like most people, you don’t know a local solicitor who can undertake your conveyancing work for you, don’t panic because Go Direct is able to help. Go Direct has access to Conveyancer which, as its name implies, is an online conveyancing referral service. This means that, at the click of a button, Go Direct can help you choose a solicitor from a panel of over 150 conveyancing solicitors located nationwide.
eConveyancer is completely independent and will search for a solicitor on your behalf based on either their geographic location, their cost or the service rating which has been awarded to them by previous users. In just a few seconds your introducer will be able to present you with a short list to choose from and will help you make the best choice for your needs.
Which ever conveyancer you decide to appoint, you can rest assured that:
- The fee you will be quoted will be very competitive. eConveyancer is frequently up to 50% cheaper than going direct to a solicitor.
- Your solicitor will not charge you a legal fee if your sale or remortgage does not complete.
- All solicitors agree to rigorous service standards specified by eConveyancer and we constantly monitor service quality to ensure all conveyancing work meets our high standards.
- Your solicitor can start work for you immediately. Yes – quite literally in the next couple of minutes! There is no need to attend meetings or send them a letter of appointment.
- Both you and your introducer can track the progress of your conveyancing work online, at any time to suit you. Your solicitor will keep the eConveyancing system updated with the progress of all work and you can view this case history whenever you want to, either online or by e-mail or SMS text message.
eConveyancer is arguably the leading online conveyancing system in the UK. It is used by many thousands of borrowers each year and is also used by many of the UK’s leading banks, building societies and other financial institutions.
eConveyancer regularly undertake price comparisons to ensure we always provide the cheapest service to our clients without compromising quality.
Why our Online Quotes are Different
- All quotes are exact
- Quotes guaranteed for 14 days
- No sale, no fee
- Extremely competitive
- Discounts for portfolios
This is an exact quote for a remortgage of £99,000 including all fees and disbursements as detailed in the quote
This is an exact quote for a sale of a £150,000 property including all fees and disbursements as detailed in the quote
This is an exact quote for a purchase of a £180,000 property including all fees and disbursements as detailed in the quote
Conveyancing can be complicated, we hope that you find the information on conveyancing on this site useful. If you feel that there areas of the conveyancing market not covered in this site that you would like to see please let us know your thoughts contact us.
Thank you for visiting Go Direct Conveyancing Online, conveyancing made simple.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number 456600