- Bad Credit
- Buy to Let
- Life Insurance
- Home Ins
- Utility Switch
- Credit Check
- About Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Mortgage Site Map
- Life Insurance Site Map
- News 2013
- News Achieve 2012
- News Achieve 011
- News Achieve 2010
- News Achieve 2009
- News Achieve 2008
- News Achieve 2007
- Insurance News Achieve
- Articles Archive
- ©Copyright 2019
Treating Customers Fairly
Go Direct UK Ltd is committed to providing the highest standard of financial advice and investment service. As a firm we take seriously the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority, in particular the requirement to treat our customers fairly. We strive to do this in all that we do.
We undertake that all of our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount. Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of the business.
In our dealings you can expect that:
- We will be open and transparent in the way we deal with you;
- We will not place our interests before yours;
- We will communicate clearly and without the use of jargon;
- We will inform you of our charges before undertaking any work for you;
- We will deal with any problems you may have promptly and fairly.
As examples of how the principles and guidelines mentioned above work in practice in our business we set out below details of what you can expect from us in various areas of our business.
When we give advice
- We will only recommend suitable investments and other products after
finding out sufficient information about your circumstances to be able to
advise properly. Our advice will be guided only by what is best for our
- We will set out in writing in clear concise terms why we have recommended
any particular investment or product.
- We will inform you in advance of our charges and how these could be paid.
- If any commission is paid because you invest in any product or investment
then we will tell you how much this is.
- In the event there is a conflict of interest between us and you, we will tell
you about this as soon as we can after becoming aware of this.
- We will keep comprehensive records of our dealings with you and will
record your attitude to risk.
- Where appropriate, and where agreed between us, we will monitor your
investments and other financial products and contact you to let you know
how they are doing.
In our dealings with you
- When you contact us you can expect that we will be polite and courteous.
- All of our staff are trained in dealing with our customers and in treating them
- When we write to you we will be clear and straightforward; we will try not to
use jargon or technical terms. We will be happy to discuss or clarify any
- We will remunerate and incentivise our staff in ways which encourage them
to deal with our customers fairly and impartially and to continually find ways
to improve our service.
- You can expect that all our staff are trained properly for their roles. All of
our advisory staff are qualified financial advisers and are fully trained in
respect of the investments and products on which they advise.
When things go wrong
- If you complain about any aspect of our service then you can expect that
your complaint will be dealt with professionally, impartially and in
accordance with the rules laid down by our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We will provide details of our complaints policies and procedures.We hope you find using our services a pleasant and straightforward experience. We always welcome comments and observations about the way we deal with our customers and would encourage you to contact us if you have any comments on the way we deal with you
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600
We normally do not charge a fee for mortgage advice, however this is dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee would be £500