Low Start Life Insurance
Low Start Life Insurance Explained
When taking out life or critical illness cover, some people may feel the initial premiums seem expensive. You may be a stretched first-time buyer or may simply need a higher sum assured than you can comfortably afford right now.
If you would prefer your life or critical illness cover to be more affordable early on, but don’t like the uncertainty of reviewable premiums, they can choose to pay with a Low Start option.
Another way to pay for life and critical illness cover from Ageas Protect
• On average, Low Start premiums start 30% lower than traditional level premiums
• Premiums increase gradually at a fixed rate each year. They provide a full quote illustration that shows the amount they pay each year, there are no surprises and you know exactly what you will be paying in future
• It can remain lower than traditional level premiums for 10 years or more
• You can switch to level premiums at any point
• It provides the same great cover as normal Ageas Protect YourLife Plan life or critical illness cover
• You also gets access to Best Doctors and Winston’s Wish for them and their immediate family
• The cost over the whole term may be higher than a level plan, but can help you afford the cover they need until they’re in a stronger financial position
Low Start could be right for you if:
• Your financial situation means it would suit you to pay less for their insurance now and more later, for
example if you think you will have a higher income in the future
• Your finances are squeezed right now, but the amount of cover you need is determined by, for
example, a mortgage
• You don’t like the uncertainty of increasing premiums that are reviewable and want to know exactly
what you will pay each year
• You want the option to switch to level premiums and a lower sum assured later on
Low Start Life Insurance Advice
If you would like to find out more about your life insurance options please complete our insurance advice enquiry form or call us on 0845 262 2226. Our online life insurance quote system will also allow you to compare the costs of low cost life insurance with standard cover.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224. FCA Number 456600