Whether you’re looking for a remortgage, a mortgage, or any other commercial proposition involving a farm or any agricultural land, talk to our experts about what we can do for you.
We appreciate the time and effort that it takes to run your business and so we do all of the running around for you and all the work involved with finding your funding, leaving you to do what you do best – run your farm.
In fact, your involvement is kept to a minimum. We don’t need to see you. We deal with packaging your proposition for lenders, we prepare any business plans that are needed and compile all of the required information.
This means that not only do you have more time to run your farm, but we get you the best possible deal in the marketplace.
And we know the friendly, efficient and professional way we do business will be the perfect complement to your farm.
- We can find loans of up to 85% of the value of your property, and even 100% where there is additional security.
- We deal with the entire range of lenders in the commercial market, meaning we have access to deals that you would not.
- We have a long term knowledge of farming and agricultural land.
- We know the best places to go for your individual circumstances to find you the best possible deal.
- We offer you a personal service with one of our resident experts, who will keep you updated 24/7.
Do you want Farm Commercial mortgage advice?
If you would like to find out more about Commercial farm mortgage & remortgage schemes please contact us for commercial mortgage advice and speak to an independent farm mortgage broker.
Commercial mortgages may not be regulated by the Financial Services Authority
You may also be interested in:
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Go Direct.co.uk is a trading style for website purposes of Go Direct UK Ltd.
Go Financial Services is a trading style of Go Direct UK Ltd which is an appointed representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Registered in England & Wales Company 5703224.
We normally do not charge a fee for mortgage advice, however this is dependent on your circumstances. Our typical fee would be £500